7/2/12

And today is?,,,,,

Stardate....July 25, 2012.   Brundidge, Alabama

Today was a Monday...allll day long!  The haze of yesterday became the storms of last night.  At about 2 a.m., the weather alert began sounding.  There is nothing closer to a heart attack than being in a sound sleep at 2 a.m. and the alarm of the weather alert going off...followed by crashing thunder and crackling lightning.   Don't get me wrong.   I believe a weather alert should be a required installation in every housetrailer, home and apartment.   But it sure can be loud!   Yeah boy...it was a Monday from the moment it stopped being Sunday.

I think each moment of this day that could have been organized and easily traversed was somehow replaced with chaos and confusion.   Even the simplest of tasks became complicated by too many people trying to figure them out or those incapable (me for today) trying to accomplish them.   It was a Monday.

But you know what?  I was here to get through it and I had friends and family I love here with me!  So really, I should say thank you for this day and the trials it brought with it.  I would love a cooler day, an easier day and a day where the news that comes is great news inspiring me to just skip out of the room and into the next moment!  Oh well.  I made it home alive and still employed.  So most complaints are trumped by those facts! 

Have a great evening world!  I am going to do my very best to have one myself!

No comments: